Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chapter Four ~ Sneak Peek (Thought I disappeared, didn't ya?)

Hello Again! Since i have made you wait soooooo long, here is a small sneak peek of the next AFLB Chapter (unbeta'd so forgive any errors)....

MPOV

She isn’t going to show. Fuck Cullen you are an asstard.

I swore if I could kick myself in the nuts, I would have tonight. I leaned my head against the mirrored glass and banged it against it several times, causing the window to shake slightly; cursing myself for a weak fool for the millionth time tonight. She wasn’t going to show. And I, like the pitiful puppy I apparently am, was extremely disappointed over it. Something about her fascinated me, regardless of the fact that she was everything I warned myself against; the exact thing I ran from back home. Deceitful little bitches; thinking that because they were privileged that they could walk all over you; make you feel insignificant.

I arrived early to get my usual “private club spot”. The staff was unsurprised at my presence, even at the early hour of 9 PM, because Friday night had always been my usual night for overindulgence since moving to this generally lifeless town. The club was my typical routine, no matter the day; even if it was merely for a shot before bed or for a bag of my “personal brand of heroine”. It was my sanctuary; a place where I was accepted for who I was at all times. Yet I wanted to be anywhere but here now, because I was a weak fucktard who couldn’t tell his cock to heel and leave that pretty little princess alone. No instead, I told her to come tonight; charged her for working on her car with the “pleasure of her company”. Fuck Me. It was as if I enjoyed blue balls of something, because I highly doubted that little doll would have put out tonight.

They’re all the same, Mase. Selfish, uncaring ice princesses. Ones who please themselves in whatever way and with however they choose; breaking men for their sick twisted sense of amusement.

My stomach churned as thoughts of that twisted whore overwhelmed me, my arms tensing and hands clenching into fists; wanting more than anything to put them through something, or someone. I glanced around for an appropriate victim; someone who deserved my pent up fury… at that moment she came out from the back room and memories of a more recent betrayal flooded into my brain.

Well helloooooo Cassie.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I get a feeling that some shit will go down before the night is over:) Thanks for getting back to writing. I missed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell, this doesn't sound good.....

    ReplyDelete