Monday, December 21, 2009

Reviewer Love

I wanted to take a moment to thank my reviewers for all the encouragement and love they have given me already for A Fine Line Between. It makes me so happy that my writing interests people and it makes me more determined to get updates out sooner. I wanted to take this opportunity to reply to a few of my Chapter 1 & 2 Reviews here, so I can fill my chapters with more juicy Mase and Bella stuff!

I am also a Twitter addict (got an iv drip with an internet connection in my arm - aka a Blackberry). Please feel free to offer comments, reviews, things you would like to see, etc. I'm pretty accomodating and I'll see what I can do to make you happy, as long as it doesn't totally send my storyline off a bridge, lol! Tweet Me!

First, Much love to my betas FireCr0tch and IcarusToSun. I love these two ladies, becuase tehy help me not sound completely illiterate. They also poke me with a sharp stick if i get too lazy with my stories, although they both feel I am neglecting Twisted Twilight by moonlighting on this story. I sorry and I'll make it up to you!

@All my Twisted Twilight Readers ~ I am so glad you ventured into this new story! I love you all and hope this one entertains you as much as A Twisted Twilight Tale. No half-bloods in this one though - unless you want to see them as backdrop human chars. If so, send me a tweet and tell me!

@girlfrakes and MarianneNorthmanCullen~ Oh Cassie will get hers... don't you worry.

@FreezingFire81 ~ I thought about it and completely agree... and have updated Chapters one and Two to change her "pet name" to baby doll.

@MarianneNorthmanCullen ~ Re: Ch 1 ~ Mase saw your review... he started flicking his whip at me.... nothing scarring but damn woman.... you know how to work up a demon :)

@gumibear26 ~ glad you like the story. Yah, Mase is a bit of a mess but I love him uber much! The drinking age across the US is 21, so she is far from legal. However.... he is not exactly a law abiding citizen either... wait and see :). And thank you for the kind review, i really try to make my stories unique in comparison to the "status quo".

And shout out to @Sjar27 ~ Without her gentle nudge via Twitter, this last chapter may not have seen the light of day until January 2010! I told ya, I live for that tweeting stuff! Hope the wait for chapter two was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment